PARKHILLS YOUNG ADULT MINISTRY
I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. John 15:5
We are a community of young adults desiring to grow deeper in God's Word and share the gospel with those around us. We accomplish this by focusing on three important things: Bible study, serving, and fellowship.
We serve the community in a variety of ways:
- Helping with Community Block Parties hosted by Parkhills.
- Serving in a homeless ministry in downtown San Antonio.
- Working with Children's Hunger Fund.
- Other opportunities as they become available.
Activities are planned on a regular basis in order to enjoy fellowship time together as a group. Activities may include Top Golf, bowling, going out to dinner, etc.
- Thrive Outreach - Serving homeless (downtown)
- Grilling fellowship at the park
- Day trip to the beach
- High School Senior Party
Details for our events are posted on our facebook page (See link below), or contact us by email
Visit our facebook page!