Here, you will learn the measures we are taking as a church to protect our fellowship and community while continuing to serve one another. Regular updates will be posted as the situation develops.
The church office is open Monday-Thursday, 8:00 AM-5:30 PM.
On-campus Sunday morning worship, 9:30 & 10:45
Childcare, birth-kindergarten, is available. See our childcare guidelines here.
Those who choose not to join us for on-campus worship may continue to worship via our Live Stream.
What about other activities?
Sunday morning Connection Groups are now meeting on campus. You can see the list of groups with the time they meet here.
Those groups that have been meeting virtually will continue to have that option available in addition to on-campus attendance.
- Sunday morning Bible study material for grades 1-5 is available weekly on the Children's Ministry page here.
- On campus Wednesday evening schedule:
- 6:15 -Discipleship University
- 6:15 - kidFUEL (grades 1-5)
- 6:30 - Worship Choir & Orchestra Rehearsal
- 6:15 - Student FUEL
- Thursday mornings. at 10:30, Young @ Heart, our senior adult group, meets in the Worship Center for Bible study.
What should you do now? You should:
- Continue to worship with us each Sunday, either on campus or online through Facebook Livestream at facebook.com/ParkhillsBaptist/ .
- Check you email and the church website regularly for updates.
- Stay in touch by phone, email, text, etc. with those closest to you in the church fellowship.
- Pray for and seek to help those in our fellowship who may need assistance during this time.
- If you have a need requiring a pastor of minister, call the church office (210-494-5219).
- Be faithful.
Those who choose not to join us for on-campus worship may continue to worship online. Sunday, at 9:30 or 10:45 AM, click the link below then click on the "Live Stream" rotator banner.
Just as we gather in a different way, we need to give in different ways. The Great Commission does not pause in a time of crisis. Therefore, we ask you to give through this time. We receive about 2/3rds of our offerings though the offering plates, so it is vital that you continue to give through these secure channels.
Automatic Bank Draft
You can set up an automatic draft through your bank. Check with your financial institution’s online banking website for instructions.
Mail Your Offering to the Church Office
You can mail your check to the following address:
Parkhills Baptist Church
Attn. Cody Caywood
17747 San Pedro Avenue
San Antonio, TX 78232
How can I help during this time?
You can join our Family to Family Response Team! Simply fill out the form below and sign up to help someone in need.
If you are a member and have been advised to stay home to avoid illness, do so. If you need help (picking up groceries, prescriptions, light help around the house, etc.) fill out the Family to Family Response form below and check the appropriate box.
How can I stay up to date with the activities of our church?
This web page will be updated, we will send e-letters, and we will post to social media, any changes to this information.