THE VINE: PARKHILLS YOUNG ADULT MINISTRY
I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. John 15:5
ABOUT THE VINE
We are a community of young adults desiring to grow deeper in God's Word and share the gospel with those around us. We accomplish this by focusing on three important things: Bible study, serving, and fellowship.
BIBLE STUDY - In-home Bible study on Sunday nights, 6:00 - 8:00 PM at the home of Jordan and Emily Sharp. Our current study is "Adulting", by Johnthan Pokulda. Weekly topics are listed under UPCOMING EVENTS on this page. Email or for more information and location.
SERVING - We serve the community in a variety of ways:
- Helping with community block parties hosted by Parkhills
- Serving in a homeless ministry in downtown San Antonio
- Working with Children's Hunger Fund
- Other opportunities as they become available
FELLOWSHIP - We plan activities on a regular basis in order to enjoy fellowship time together as a group. Activities may include Top Golf, bowling, going out to dinner, etc.
- November 5: 6:00-8:00 PM
Week 1 Bible Study (Gods Will)
- November 12: 6:00-8:00 PM
Week 2 Bible Study (Career)
- November 19: 5:00-8:00 PM
Thanksgiving Dinner, Worship, & Christmas Decorating at Parkhills
- November 26: 6:00-8:00 PM
Week 3 Bible Study (Singleness)
- December 3: 6:00-8:00 PM
Week 4 Bible Study (Commitment)
- December 10: 6:00-8:00 PM
Week 5 Bible Study (Faith)
- December 17: Christmas Party (Time & location to be determined)
Visit our facebook page!