Here, you will learn the measures we are taking as a church to protect our fellowship and community while continuing to serve one another. Regular updates will be posted as the situation develops.
What will be happening?
All activities of Parkhills Baptist Church are suspended until further notice. The office will remain open and operational. At this time, our office hours have not changed, 8:00 AM-5:30 PM, Mon-Thurs.
What does this mean? It means:
- Connection groups are suspended until further notice
- All Wednesday activities for all age-groups are suspended until further notice
- All choir and orchestral rehearsals are suspended until further notice
- The Sunday morning worship gathering is suspended until further notice
- All weekday and evening Bible studies are suspended until further notice
- All Parkhills Preschool scheduling is suspended until further notice
What should you do? You should:
- Worship with us each Sunday, online through Facebook Livestream at facebook.com/ParkhillsBaptist/
- Committees and boards will continue to operate provided that no group exceeds ten (10) in attendance
- Check your email and the church website for updates from your church
- Stay in touch by phone, email, text, etc. with those closest to you in the church fellowship
- Pray for and seek to help those in our fellowship who may need assistance during this time
- If you have a need requiring a pastor or minister, call the church office (210-494-5219)
- Be faithful
We will worship together, online!
Sunday mornings at 11:00am we will gather online to worship. We need connection with our church family and the spiritual encouragement it supplies, particularly in times like this. Though we are not in the physical presence of one another, we can stay connected. Join your Parkhills family on Sundays at 11:00am by clicking the link below.
What will the online worship experience be like?
- Our ministerial team will be hosting the chat with your church family
- Our worship team will lead in a time of worship and praise
- Pastor Robert will be teaching through 1 Peter in the series, “STAND FIRM”
- An invitation will be extended, and the ministerial team will be answering the phones
- We will have a moment for you to give your offering online
Just as we gather in a different way, we need to give in different ways. The Great Commission does not pause in a time of crisis. Therefore, we ask you to give through this time. We receive about 2/3rds of our offerings though the offering plates, so it is vital that you continue to give through these secure channels.
Automatic Bank Draft
You can set up an automatic draft through your bank. Check with your financial institution’s online banking website for instructions.
Mail Your Offering to the Church Office
You can mail your check to the following address:
Parkhills Baptist Church
Attn. Cody Caywood
17747 San Pedro Avenue
San Antonio, TX 78232
How can I help during this time?
You can join our Family to Family Response Team! Simply fill out the form below and sign up to help someone in need.
If you are a member and have been advised to stay home to avoid illness, do so. If you need help (picking up groceries, prescriptions, light help around the house, etc.) fill out the Family to Family Response form below and check the appropriate box.
How can I stay up to date with the activities of our church?
This webpage will be updated, we will send e-letters, and we will post to social media, any changes to this information.